Purpose of the ARB
The Architectural Review Board is charged with design review of new construction and of changes and additions to building in Pine Lake. The Board’s goals and purposes are to:
- Promote orderly and harmonious development of the city
- Enhance the desirability of residence or investment in the city;
- Encourage the attainment of the most desirable use of land and improvements;
- Enhance the desirability of living conditions upon the immediate site or in adjacent areas;
- Promote visual environments which are of high aesthetic quality and variety and which, at the same time, are considerate of each other.
For additional information see ARB Who? What? When? Where?