CITY OF PINE LAKE
JANUARY 9, 2012
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SWEARING IN OF MAYOR KATHIE DENOBRIGA, COUNCIL MEMBERS BRIAN CARR, GEORGE CHIDI AND MEGAN PULSTS
- December 19, 2011
AMENDMENTS TO AGENDA
- Second Reading of Ordinance for Charter Changes – This is the final reading of the ordinance adopting Charter Changes
- Budget Adjustment – Capital Budget for Beach House Renovation
Resolution moving $10,000 in HOST funds from the Beach House Renovation Budget to the Public Safety Vehicle Purchase Line Item
- Resolution amending Employee Handbook Resolution to Change the definition of Full –Time employee from 40 hours per week to 36 hours per week so that those employees whose hours were reduced to help balance the 2012 budget will not lose their benefits.
- Consideration of Engagement Letter for annual audit – This document formally authorizes the City Auditor to perform the required annual audits. This has been budgeted in the 2012 Administration budget. This is a standard form letter which has been reviewed by Mayor deNobriga and Council member Diamond, and the City Clerk
- Annual Appointments – Ratifies annual appointments as per attached sheet.